How do I place my order for books and C.D.s?
- Choose the item(s) you wish to purchase and add them to your trolley.
- Once you’ve added all the items that you wish to purchase, you can begin the Checkout Process.
- This process involves 5 steps
- Enter Details,
- Confirm Delivery Information,
- Delivery/Billing Information (Summary),
- Enter Payment Details and
- Complete Your Order.
- You will then receive an order confirmation email.
Click and Collect
- If you select the click and collect option when placing an order, you will be contacted by the SMG office to let you know when to come to the Eric Liddell Centre to collect your order during our office hours.
Through the SMG office
- Please contact the SMG office on [email protected]
Delivery in the UK
- All orders will be posted By Royal Mail 1st class post.
- You will be notified when your order has been posted.
Returns in the UK
- In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused. You must notify us in writing within 7 working days, by post or email of your intention to do this. In this instance, you will be responsible for any return postage.
- In the event that your purchase is damaged please notify us within 7 working days and we will arrange for the order to be returned to us.
- All refunds will be given as soon as possible, and will only be refunded by the method of payment used for the original purchase.
Where do you deliver?
- For delivery and click and collect in the UK please order online.
- For delivery outside the UK please contact the SMG office on [email protected]
I haven’t received my order
- If you haven’t received you order you must notify us within 10 days of receiving your order confirmation email.
How do I order a Scots Music Group branded t-shirts or hoodie?
- Click on the link to buy via our partners at Mudchutney.
- Purchases made via Mudchutney are subject to their T&Cs of sale which can be found here: