Scots Music Group membership is annual, running from 1st August to 31st July, covering the three terms of our class programme.
It is optional but will give you the following benefits:
- Discount on Scots Music Group class fees
- A vote at the Scots Music Group AGM
- Discount on SMG publications and recordings
- Discounts at a selection of shops and companies (contact the office for more details)
- Liability insurance cover while attending SMG classes
- Occasional offers (e.g. discounts on tickets)
- The satisfaction of supporting Scots Music Group!
HOW TO BUY A MEMBERSHIP
Membership is £20.00 full price and £15.00 concession
If you have already registered with our website, then please signIN here via the green button to access your Dashboard and buy a membership.
If you have not already registered with the site, please signUP here via the orange button. Please note that completing the signUP is to register for a customer account with our website, and will take you to your Dashboard, from where you need to click ‘Membership’ then ‘Enrol’ to purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: to benefit from membership fees, you will need to purchase a membership as a separate transaction before enrolling. Once you are a member please signIN and return to your Dashboard to make a class booking.
We no longer issue membership cards. If you need proof of membership to claim a discount at a retailer, please contact the office, and we’ll email you a letter to print out.
Concession rate applies to students, pensioners receiving state pension, people receiving benefits, jobseekers / unemployed & unwaged (e.g. carer, stay at home parent).