Learn and share Scots and Gaelic traditional song, music and dance in a beautiful hill town in Tuscany. This week-long School with world class tutors from Scotland and Cape Breton will be held in Barga, Italy, from 31st August – 7th September.
Tutors for 2019:
- Kathleen MacInnes– Gaelic song
- Anna Wendy Stevenson – Fiddle
- Gary West – Pipes
- Anna Murray – Pipes
- Hamish Moore – Pipes
- Frank McConnell – Step Dance and Quadrilles
- Christine Kydd – Scots Song
- Daniel Serridge – Story Telling
Organised by Càirdeas nam Piobairean, Hamish Moore’s fellowship of pipers.
To register please email Hamish on email@example.com
For all the info please see the website: hamishmoore.org/bargascot